Become part of Europe’s leading software for the travel sector!
Since 2014 we have been digitizing one of the largest markets in
tourism with our Software-as-a-Service solutions.
Travelotopos is a leading travel technology company that offers 4 different booking systems for the travel sector. We are looking for a passionate and energetic Senior Sales Representative to spearhead new business expansion.
Leveraging an extensive knowledge of the market and competitors, you'll craft effective sales strategies and apply your expertise in sales and solutions.
- Conducting in-depth research on potential accounts within our target markets.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emails
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Implementing the strategic directives provided by our superiors to enhance our customer base within designated regions.
- Demonstrating a profound understanding of company structures and dynamics, and effectively applying technology solutions as needed.
- Ensuring the maintenance of impeccable data quality within our tools and CRM systems.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 3 years Minimum Experience in a similar position – Experience in SaaS Technologies is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
- Highly motivated and a strong commitment to achieving targets, coupled with a demonstrated history of success in sales.
- Ability to cooperate with different stakeholders, professionally
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- You will gain comprehensive insights into the market dynamics and a deep awareness of the competition.
- Competitive package
- You will be a member of Europe’s leading software for the travel sector
- Your colleagues will be the best in the industry, a team of people with a strong background in tech and sales
- Type of Employment: Flexible
- Location: Remote
If you're a dynamic results-driven, Travelotopos is the perfect company to work and explore the fascinating world of travel tech industry. Apply today!