Channel Manager: GetYourGuide Mapping Instructions
Become today a Get Your Guide Supplier
GetYourGuide is one of the largest OTAs of the in-destination and activity sector. Since its founding in 2009, travellers from over 170 countries have booked more than 45m. tours, activities and attractions though GetYourGuide.
Why you are still not a supplier?
Make your tours and activities reach millions of customers across the globe with the support of GYG, expand your market; GYG receives on average a 2.5 million visitors per month from all over the world.
#WorkEasier and become a GYG supplier Today!
Enable GetYourGuide channel in Travelotopos
1. Apply for Get Your Guide
Be part of the global OTAs GYG by simply submitting your integration request with Travelotopos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mapping process on Travelotopos
- Login to Travelotopos admin panel
- Enable price group connectivity from: Service Configuration->Service Group -> Pricegroup
- Insert the required information for each service like showcased below:
- Next step, will allow your to sync the information correctly with GYG for each service. For example Get your Guide Product will have to be selected from the Available Channels list, GetYourGuide option.
- Event Alias is generated automatically (per event/option)
see below example:
Your product ID is created from the following: Domain. Global Alias | Event Alias
2. GYG connection step by step:
Upload your products to GYG and request the OTA CSV file.
To do that, follow these steps:
Select “I have a question regarding API connection”
3. Mapping process on GYG:
- Log in to your Get Your Guide account and click on Manage Products
- Select the product you would like to connect and click Edit
- Choose the Options tab
- Then, select Edit next to Connectivity Setting for the option you would like to map
- Select Payment method in the ‘Connected via’ section
- Insert the product ID from Travelotopos
- Select your booking engine – Travelotopos
Now your activity dates and timetables are being synced with GYG.
Please select ‘I have a question regarding API connection’ to be directed to the right people.